Malago Learning Partnership
Primary liaison at Bedminster Down
We have excellent links with our main partner primary schools and in 2012 entered into a more formal collaboration – The Malago Learning Partnership. The MLP consists of:
- Bedminster Down School
- Cheddar Grove Primary
- Greenfield E-Act Academy
- Headley Park Primary
- Parson Street Primary
- Victoria Park Primary
- St Peters CofE Primary
- Ilminster E-Act Academy
The following principles underpin the work of the partnership:
Our Moral Purpose
- To work collaboratively to raise the attainment and life-chances of the students in our schools.
- To procure high quality services and expertise that provide best value in our pursuit of improved outcomes.
- To share practice and innovation across our schools to provide high quality development opportunities for all.
- To develop a culture of collaboration, commitment and coaching in all we do.
- To provide our children with a seamless learning journey from early years to the workplace.
- To be open and transparent in all our school-to-school relationships.
- To be fully committed to joint practice development.
- To enable colleagues and governors to work together across schools.
- To help and support all schools within the partnership on their journeys of continuous improvement.
- To work hard to overcome barriers that might impede our progress.
- To collaborate in the development of the future leaders of our schools and community.
- We will constantly challenge ourselves as we strive for success.
- We will establish clear protocols and accountability structures for our various learning project groups.
- Peer review and challenge will be at the heart of everything that we do.
- We will engage external improvement partners to ensure that we are suitably challenged.
- We will know we are successful when our young people are reaching higher levels than ever before in academic and personal development.